Default US Dewaruci- Newport RI

From Indonesia.

Attached Thumbnails
US Dewaruci- Newport RI-dewarucinewportri_july2007a.jpg

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
From Indonesia.

Great picture I saw the same on "Sail 2005" In The Netherlands.
On deck was playÏng an Indonesian band and al the man high up in the air
were dancing on that music.
I'll never forget that.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in message

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
From Indonesia.

Great picture I saw the same on "Sail 2005" In The Netherlands.
On deck was playÏng an Indonesian band and al the man high up in the air
were dancing on that music.
I'll never forget that.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

They were doing that yesterday also, not at the time of this photo but
later on in the day.

Paul

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message

"Bouler" wrote in message

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
From Indonesia.

Great picture I saw the same on "Sail 2005" In The Netherlands.
On deck was playÏng an Indonesian band and al the man high up in the air
were dancing on that music.
I'll never forget that.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

They were doing that yesterday also, not at the time of this photo but
later on in the day.

Paul

Paul,
I was up on the cliff behind you. When they played, we could hear drums but
only snatches of the music. Were they playing Jingle Bells? That's what it
sounded like to us.
And flying the Jolly Roger; who would have thought the Indonesian ship was a
party boat. g
thanks for the pictures,
Bob

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht

Paul,
I was up on the cliff behind you. When they played, we could hear drums
but only snatches of the music. Were they playing Jingle Bells? That's
what it sounded like to us.
And flying the Jolly Roger; who would have thought the Indonesian ship was
a party boat. g
thanks for the pictures,

Hi Bob,

They played also "Jingle Bells" when I saw them, maybe they have only a
couple of songs to enjoy the people.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:24:16 -0500, Paul McGrane wrote
(in article ):

From Indonesia.

Great set o' pix, Paul!! Looks like it was a beautiful day to be on the
water!

-Vlad

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky
Edina, Minnesota, USA

"Bob_R" wrote in message
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message

Paul,
I was up on the cliff behind you. When they played, we could hear drums
but
only snatches of the music. Were they playing Jingle Bells? That's what it
sounded like to us.
And flying the Jolly Roger; who would have thought the Indonesian ship was
party boat. g
thanks for the pictures,
Bob

It looked like they were having a pretty good time on this ship!
I couldn't make out what song they were playing though.

I think I got a picture of you Bob, the third guy from the left...right! ;-)
Up on the cliff is a nice place to watch them!

Paul

Attached Thumbnails
US Dewaruci- Newport RI-jamestown_july1_2007.jpg

Thanks Vlad!
It was a lot different then shooting trains. It was kinda rough out there,
the wakes from hundreds of boats didn't help. I had a lot of shots where I
clicked the shutter and the boat would roll up or down giving me shots
of just the masts or a bunch of water and a little bit of ship :-)
But all and all it was Great!

Paul

"Vlad" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:24:16 -0500, Paul McGrane wrote
(in article ):

From Indonesia.

.

"Bob_R" wrote in message
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message

Paul,
I was up on the cliff behind you. When they played, we could hear drums
but
only snatches of the music. Were they playing Jingle Bells? That's what
it
sounded like to us.
And flying the Jolly Roger; who would have thought the Indonesian ship
was a
party boat. g
thanks for the pictures,
Bob

It looked like they were having a pretty good time on this ship!
I couldn't make out what song they were playing though.

I think I got a picture of you Bob, the third guy from the left...right!
;-)
Up on the cliff is a nice place to watch them!

Paul

I think you did. Between the blimp and the blue tent, dark jersey beside a
blue jersey.
Thanks for the alibi!
Bob

"Bouler" wrote in message

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht

Paul,
I was up on the cliff behind you. When they played, we could hear drums
but only snatches of the music. Were they playing Jingle Bells? That's
what it sounded like to us.
And flying the Jolly Roger; who would have thought the Indonesian ship
was a party boat. g
thanks for the pictures,

Hi Bob,

They played also "Jingle Bells" when I saw them, maybe they have only a
couple of songs to enjoy the people.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Maybe only one song but like you said earlier, it is a ship we will not
forget.
Hope they come back soon.
Bob