Paul McGrane Paul McGrane is offline

Default US Dewaruci- Newport RI

"Bob_R" wrote in message
news:YSfii.3565$105.32@trndny08...
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message

Paul,
I was up on the cliff behind you. When they played, we could hear drums
but
only snatches of the music. Were they playing Jingle Bells? That's what it
sounded like to us.
And flying the Jolly Roger; who would have thought the Indonesian ship was
party boat. g
thanks for the pictures,
Bob

It looked like they were having a pretty good time on this ship!
I couldn't make out what song they were playing though.

I think I got a picture of you Bob, the third guy from the left...right! ;-)
Up on the cliff is a nice place to watch them!

Paul

Attached Thumbnails
US Dewaruci- Newport RI-jamestown_july1_2007.jpg