Default Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - Image3.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - Image3.jpg-image3.jpg

Default Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - Image4.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:14:11 GMT, joevan

Default Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - Image4.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - Image3.jpg-image4.jpg

Default Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - - St Geo's, Granada.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:14:11 GMT, joevan

Default Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - - St Geo's, Granada.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Scans from "A New England Schooner Odyssey" - Image3.jpg-st-geos-granada.jpg

"joevan" schreef in bericht

If I see this picture I see Dave Fleming work on it;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Wed, 30 May 2007 22:52:04 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"joevan" schreef in bericht
.. .

If I see this picture I see Dave Fleming work on it;-)

Yeah, there is something fascinating to me about wood and wooden
ships. I love it all. I have Dave's pictures on a CD somewhere.

On Thu, 31 May 2007 13:25:42 -0700, wrote:

Fiddleman, where were those construction photos taken?

Agreed Mr.B., that would have been a fun job.

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/
Reading from the book page 16 they talk about South Bristol, the
Gamage shipyard.
" I says Appledor did it properly, With grease smoking, she slid down
the ways into the welcoming arm of the Atlantic Ocean. We set
departure date of November 9, 1978 (just happened to be my 36th
birthday) to begin our voyage around the world. The dream was about to
become a reality."

On Thu, 31 May 2007 21:32:23 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 13:25:42 -0700, wrote:

Fiddleman, where were those construction photos taken?

Agreed Mr.B., that would have been a fun job.

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/
Reading from the book page 16 they talk about South Bristol, the
Gamage shipyard.
" I says Appledor did it properly, With grease smoking, she slid down
the ways into the welcoming arm of the Atlantic Ocean. We set
departure date of November 9, 1978 to begin our voyage around the world. The dream was about to
become a reality."

This was not in the book. I added it but should not have placed it in
with the text. I hope it doesn't cause problems.
(just happened to be my 36th
birthday)

"joevan" schreef in bericht

This was not in the book. I added it but should not have placed it in
with the text. I hope it doesn't cause problems.
(just happened to be my 36th
birthday)

Congratulations joevan, I'm 46;-))
--