Default Mackinaw.rar

Safe Win RAR Zip file .

Extract to get video .

On Tue, 22 May 2007 21:44:45 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

Safe Win RAR Zip file .

Extract to get video .

Wow, neat vid. Thanks for taking the time to get it posted.

Wow, neat vid. Thanks for taking the time to get it posted.

Thanks joevan . I don`t post things this big very often so I didn`t know that a
3 meg file is as large an upload that giganews will allow . I did a small compression
to less than that and it worked .

"Canal Lee" schreef in bericht
news
Safe Win RAR Zip file .

Extract to get video .

Thanks Lee, always spectacular to see a ship launch this way.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Thanks Lee, always spectacular to see a ship launch this way.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Thanks Bouler . She makes a nice SPLASH !!!

Glad to see your posting problems are gone .

"Canal Lee" schreef in bericht
news
Thanks Lee, always spectacular to see a ship launch this way.

Thanks Bouler . She makes a nice SPLASH !!!

Glad to see your posting problems are gone .

I took another payserver so now I have two, but at the end of the month this
one stays, the other one goes.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Tue, 22 May 2007 20:44:45 -0500, Canal Lee wrote
(in article ):

Safe Win RAR Zip file .

Extract to get video .

Wow! IT WORKED!! I think that's the first RAR thing I've ever opened.
(Using StuffIt Expander on a Mac...)

-Vlad

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky
Edina, Minnesota, USA

Wow! IT WORKED!! I think that's the first RAR thing I've ever opened.
(Using StuffIt Expander on a Mac...)

-Vlad

Hey......you're running with the big dogs now Vlad !!!

Single RAR files are not much harder to open than regular zip files . providing you have the software .

What messes me up are the split RARs that you have to open and then join . Something always seems to happen
and one file doesn't` work right and you can`t join the group . I know there are PAR files that work to patch split RAR files
and I have had some success with using PARs , but , that's way to much work for just wanting to screw around on the computer , after dinner ...If you can catch my drift !!!

Note - It takes yet another program to join split RAR files , I might point out . way to o complicated .

On Sun, 27 May 2007 14:51:36 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

Wow! IT WORKED!! I think that's the first RAR thing I've ever opened.
(Using StuffIt Expander on a Mac...)

-Vlad

Hey......you're running with the big dogs now Vlad !!!

Single RAR files are not much harder to open than regular zip files . providing you have the software .

What messes me up are the split RARs that you have to open and then join . Something always seems to happen
and one file doesn't` work right and you can`t join the group . I know there are PAR files that work to patch split RAR files
and I have had some success with using PARs , but , that's way to much work for just wanting to screw around on the computer , after dinner ...If you can catch my drift !!!

Note - It takes yet another program to join split RAR files , I might point out . way to o complicated .

Not really. If you have a file split with rar then you right click on
the first one and just say combine. All the rest is automatic. If any
are missing and you want to see at least part of it then check the box
that says save broken files. It works just fine. It looks as if it is
not but when it seems to balk just close the thing and you will see
the file where you wanted it.

Not really. If you have a file split with rar then you right click on
the first one and just say combine. All the rest is automatic. If any
are missing and you want to see at least part of it then check the box
that says save broken files. It works just fine. It looks as if it is
not but when it seems to balk just close the thing and you will see
the file where you wanted it.

Thanks for the info joevan . I`ll give that a try .

I use HJ Split 2.3 to combime or join most other split files and have great luck with it .

Is......SAVE THE BROKEN FILES....same as ...." REPAIRING " ?

I don`t have an RAR job in front of me , but I`ll go look for one .