Default ALBANY A Slow Death for a Tug Boat

The Albany pushed a bunker barge around Portland Harbor for many years. I
took a photo a few weeks ago and I didn't know if it was the Albany. Today I
came across this horrible scene.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
ALBANY  A Slow Death for a Tug Boat-img_8306.jpg

On Fri, 4 May 2007 19:15:50 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

The Albany pushed a bunker barge around Portland Harbor for many years. I
took a photo a few weeks ago and I didn't know if it was the Albany. Today I
came across this horrible scene.

Mark

Yep, that is pretty awful. Looks to me as if there had been a fire.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 May 2007 19:15:50 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

The Albany pushed a bunker barge around Portland Harbor for many years. I
took a photo a few weeks ago and I didn't know if it was the Albany. Today
came across this horrible scene.

Mark

Yep, that is pretty awful. Looks to me as if there had been a fire.

No, there wasn't a fire. They're ripping it apart piece by piece.

Mark

[IMG] code is On

Slow boat to Scituate Eisboch General 5 June 5th 07 09:20 PM
Slow, slow, slow your boat.... Capt. Rob ASA 11 February 13th 06 01:01 AM
Cat boat hull as slow power boat??? Rich Boat Building 7 March 27th 04 10:43 PM
Slow death Joe ASA 12 January 5th 04 07:45 PM
Freighter STELLAMARE sinks at Port of Albany noah General 12 December 12th 03 03:15 AM