sng sng is offline

Default Slightly off topic- but related

This may be a little off topic, but related. Has anyone seen this
story about the couple that are going to sail for 1000 days? Here is
the link to the website that tells about it. Interesting!

http://1000days.net/home/

They launched from NY on Saturday, April 21, 2007.

"sng" schreef in bericht
This may be a little off topic, but related. Has anyone seen this
story about the couple that are going to sail for 1000 days? Here is
the link to the website that tells about it. Interesting!

http://1000days.net/home/

They launched from NY on Saturday, April 21, 2007.

Very interesting, thanks.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

I couldn't do that with my wife. Around day or two or three, after she
throws me overboard.....

Mark

"MWB" schreef in bericht
I couldn't do that with my wife. Around day or two or three, after she
throws me overboard.....

I think she's not the only one;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Try rowing around the world.

Isn't that what a Canadian couple finished doing a few years ago.

sng wrote in
:

This may be a little off topic, but related. Has anyone seen this
story about the couple that are going to sail for 1000 days? Here is
the link to the website that tells about it. Interesting!

http://1000days.net/home/

They launched from NY on Saturday, April 21, 2007.

At some point this crosses the "people with way too
much time on their hands" threshold.......

[IMG] code is On

Boating related topic (sorry, guys)...NA circumnavigation report [email protected] General 0 November 28th 05 04:43 PM
slightly OT MH UK Power Boats 6 September 1st 04 07:45 AM
Slightly OT MH General 1 August 29th 04 09:36 PM
Slightly off topic Neil General 0 July 26th 04 07:17 AM
Only Slightly OT Jim General 1 November 19th 03 04:18 AM