BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Slightly off topic- but related (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/82843-slightly-off-topic-but-related.html)

sng April 23rd 07 05:24 PM

Slightly off topic- but related

This may be a little off topic, but related. Has anyone seen this
story about the couple that are going to sail for 1000 days? Here is
the link to the website that tells about it. Interesting!

http://1000days.net/home/

They launched from NY on Saturday, April 21, 2007.

Bouler April 23rd 07 10:57 PM

Slightly off topic- but related

"sng" schreef in bericht
This may be a little off topic, but related. Has anyone seen this
story about the couple that are going to sail for 1000 days? Here is
the link to the website that tells about it. Interesting!

http://1000days.net/home/

They launched from NY on Saturday, April 21, 2007.

Very interesting, thanks.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

MWB[_2_] April 23rd 07 11:40 PM

Slightly off topic- but related

I couldn't do that with my wife. Around day or two or three, after she
throws me overboard.....

Mark

Bouler April 24th 07 04:38 AM

Slightly off topic- but related

"MWB" schreef in bericht
I couldn't do that with my wife. Around day or two or three, after she
throws me overboard.....

I think she's not the only one;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

shiver April 24th 07 06:42 AM

Slightly off topic- but related

Try rowing around the world.

Isn't that what a Canadian couple finished doing a few years ago.

Mitchell Holman April 25th 07 02:01 AM

Slightly off topic- but related

sng wrote in
:

This may be a little off topic, but related. Has anyone seen this
story about the couple that are going to sail for 1000 days? Here is
the link to the website that tells about it. Interesting!

http://1000days.net/home/

They launched from NY on Saturday, April 21, 2007.

At some point this crosses the "people with way too
much time on their hands" threshold.......