Default US - Seven Stripes Fishing 2020-06-23

Seven Stripes Fishing westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Attached Thumbnails
US - Seven Stripes Fishing 2020-06-23-seven_stripes_fishing.jpg

On 11/11/2020 10:54 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Seven Stripes Fishing westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

I have heard that you had some nice weather up there this past week Bob!

Paul

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 06:33:03 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 11/11/2020 10:54 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Seven Stripes Fishing westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

I have heard that you had some nice weather up there this past week Bob!

Paul

Yes, it was great! Temps into the 70s and hit 79 one day. Now we're
back to November weather but those days got us that much closer to
spring.
Bob