Default USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Attached Images
File Type: jpg USCG 906 4-20a.jpg (751.7 KB, 66 views)

On Sun, 03 May 2020 16:24:20 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice set of pictures!
I'm with you, like the 900 series of CG vessels. We have one up here
that I see sometimes.

Looking at your (c) picture, she seems to be pretty active with all
those awards and such.
Bob

On 5/3/2020 4:24 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice shot of her Lee!

Paul

wrote:

Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice set of pictures!
I'm with you, like the 900 series of CG vessels. We have one up here
that I see sometimes.

Looking at your (c) picture, she seems to be pretty active with all
those awards and such.
Bob

Thanks Bob. Most of the time we just see the smaller white patrol type
boats or the rubber padded little guys with big outboard engines . Its
a treat to catch one of the 900 series indeed.

On Mon, 4 May 2020 14:48:04 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 5/3/2020 4:24 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice shot of her Lee!

Paul

Thanks Paul . Are you staying in Florida the rest of the year ?

wrote:

On 5/3/2020 4:24 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice shot of her Lee!

Paul

Thanks Paul . Are you staying in Florida the rest of the year ?

We would like to get up to Rhode Island for a few weeks in July & August
but we will have to see how things are going up there.

Paul

[IMG] code is On

USCG 102 8-15.jpg Canal Lee[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 1 August 26th 15 01:41 PM
USCG Biscayne Bay in Lock 3 - USCG Biscayne Bay in Lock3 2012-0903 3313.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 3 September 10th 12 04:57 PM
USCG Bouy Tender 556 at St. Pete USCG base wizofwas[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 1 April 16th 09 05:46 AM
USCG VTS & the CFR Joe ASA 20 December 29th 06 07:20 PM
Emergency beacon info from USCG/USCG Aux wf3h General 0 December 16th 06 07:29 PM