BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   USCG 906 4-20a.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/185454-uscg-906-4-20a-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_4_] May 3rd 20 09:24 PM

USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Bob_R[_3_] May 4th 20 03:37 AM

USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

On Sun, 03 May 2020 16:24:20 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice set of pictures!
I'm with you, like the 900 series of CG vessels. We have one up here
that I see sometimes.

Looking at your (c) picture, she seems to be pretty active with all
those awards and such.
Bob

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 4th 20 07:48 PM

USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

On 5/3/2020 4:24 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice shot of her Lee!

Paul

Canal Lee[_4_] May 20th 20 01:45 AM

USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

wrote:

Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice set of pictures!
I'm with you, like the 900 series of CG vessels. We have one up here
that I see sometimes.

Looking at your (c) picture, she seems to be pretty active with all
those awards and such.
Bob

Thanks Bob. Most of the time we just see the smaller white patrol type
boats or the rubber padded little guys with big outboard engines . Its
a treat to catch one of the 900 series indeed.

Canal Lee[_4_] May 20th 20 01:47 AM

USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

On Mon, 4 May 2020 14:48:04 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 5/3/2020 4:24 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice shot of her Lee!

Paul

Thanks Paul . Are you staying in Florida the rest of the year ?

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 20th 20 08:49 PM

USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

wrote:

On 5/3/2020 4:24 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice shot of her Lee!

Paul

Thanks Paul . Are you staying in Florida the rest of the year ?

We would like to get up to Rhode Island for a few weeks in July & August
but we will have to see how things are going up there.

Paul