Default Ship - DON CARLOS 4-20.jpg

This ship came through my little town earlier in the week . I have not
seen a boat from this shiping line in awhile . Sun poked out for a bit
to get some nice lighting.

Canon 80D
Tamron 18-400 .... first time used by me

( I find used lens all over the place for pennies on the dollar most
times compared to new and keep them if they are good or use them as
trade in money on a better camera This lens looked brand new and was
bought at a pawn shop last week along with a Tamron SP 70-300
which is a newer version of my old Tamron lens . Have not tried that
one yet . I drink very little and don't smoke or gamble but do spend
my money on digital stuff )

Attached Thumbnails
Ship - DON CARLOS  4-20.jpg-ship-don-carlos-4-20.jpg