Default US - Cisne Branco 2007-07-01

Cisne Branco departing Narragansett Bay at the end of the tall ships
parade at Newport, Rhode Island, US on July 01, 2007

Attached Thumbnails
US - Cisne Branco 2007-07-01-cisne_branco.jpg

On 3/7/2020 12:26 AM, Bob_R wrote:
Cisne Branco departing Narragansett Bay at the end of the tall ships
parade at Newport, Rhode Island, US on July 01, 2007

I was on a boat during this but I haven't spotted myself in any of your
photos yet ;-)

Paul

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 07:31:34 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 3/7/2020 12:26 AM, Bob_R wrote:
Cisne Branco departing Narragansett Bay at the end of the tall ships
parade at Newport, Rhode Island, US on July 01, 2007

I was on a boat during this but I haven't spotted myself in any of your
photos yet ;-)

Paul

I wonder it that is intentional? g
On the other hand, you posted a picture of the cliffs of Fort
Wetherill during the parade and happened to include me in it.
Bob