BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Cisne Branco 2007-07-01 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/184728-us-cisne-branco-2007-07-01-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] March 7th 20 05:26 AM

US - Cisne Branco 2007-07-01

1 Attachment(s)
Cisne Branco departing Narragansett Bay at the end of the tall ships
parade at Newport, Rhode Island, US on July 01, 2007

Paul McGrane[_2_] March 7th 20 12:31 PM

US - Cisne Branco 2007-07-01

On 3/7/2020 12:26 AM, Bob_R wrote:
Cisne Branco departing Narragansett Bay at the end of the tall ships
parade at Newport, Rhode Island, US on July 01, 2007

I was on a boat during this but I haven't spotted myself in any of your
photos yet ;-)

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] March 10th 20 03:47 AM

US - Cisne Branco 2007-07-01

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 07:31:34 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 3/7/2020 12:26 AM, Bob_R wrote:
Cisne Branco departing Narragansett Bay at the end of the tall ships
parade at Newport, Rhode Island, US on July 01, 2007

I was on a boat during this but I haven't spotted myself in any of your
photos yet ;-)

Paul

I wonder it that is intentional? g
On the other hand, you posted a picture of the cliffs of Fort
Wetherill during the parade and happened to include me in it.
Bob