#1   Report Post  
Old August 1st 19, 09:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,192
Default Schooner

Looks like one that gives tours around Newport RI.

Attached Thumbnails
Schooner-schoonerpmcoll.jpg  

  #2   Report Post  
Old August 2nd 19, 01:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,211
Default Schooner

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:35:58 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

Looks like one that gives tours around Newport RI.


A nice looking boat.
  #3   Report Post  
Old August 5th 19, 03:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,211
Default Schooner

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:35:58 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

Looks like one that gives tours around Newport RI.


The Aquidnick?
I remember you mentioning taking a tour on her when I posted her a few
years back.
Schooners are nice.
Bob
  #4   Report Post  
Old August 5th 19, 12:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,192
Default Schooner

On 8/4/2019 10:11 PM, Bob_R wrote:
On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:35:58 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

Looks like one that gives tours around Newport RI.


The Aquidnick?
I remember you mentioning taking a tour on her when I posted her a few
years back.
Schooners are nice.
Bob


Yes they are Bob. I'm heading to RI tomorrow, going to try and get some
fishing boat photos.

Paul
  #5   Report Post  
Old August 6th 19, 02:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,211
Default Schooner

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 07:37:07 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 8/4/2019 10:11 PM, Bob_R wrote:
On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:35:58 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

Looks like one that gives tours around Newport RI.


The Aquidnick?
I remember you mentioning taking a tour on her when I posted her a few
years back.
Schooners are nice.
Bob


Yes they are Bob. I'm heading to RI tomorrow, going to try and get some
fishing boat photos.

Paul


Have a good trip!
Bob


  #6   Report Post  
Old August 6th 19, 12:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,192
Default Schooner

On 8/5/2019 9:37 PM, Bob_R wrote:
On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 07:37:07 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 8/4/2019 10:11 PM, Bob_R wrote:
On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:35:58 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

Looks like one that gives tours around Newport RI.

The Aquidnick?
I remember you mentioning taking a tour on her when I posted her a few
years back.
Schooners are nice.
Bob


Yes they are Bob. I'm heading to RI tomorrow, going to try and get some
fishing boat photos.

Paul


Have a good trip!
Bob


Thanks!

Paul


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TUG BOAT 1 , SCHOONER 0 Canal Lee Tall Ship Photos 7 May 18th 07 01:00 AM
Anyone know the name of this schooner? Martin Baxter ASA 17 February 21st 07 10:06 PM
Halibut Schooner David (New Zealand) Tall Ships 0 June 5th 06 08:00 AM
Schooner race! Seahag ASA 6 October 18th 03 02:16 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017