Default US - USS Zumwalt 2016-09-12 #1

Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on September
12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then claim it
was too stealthy to see.

Attached Thumbnails
US - USS Zumwalt 2016-09-12 #1-zumwalt_1.jpg

"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then claim
it was too stealthy to see.

Was waiting for that one.. :-)

On 9/12/2016 8:38 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then claim
it was too stealthy to see.

Looks like you took a little road trip Bob, glad you were able to catch
this one!

Paul

In article , john Szalay
says...

"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then claim
it was too stealthy to see.

Was waiting for that one.. :-)

Or photoshop in a ship sized hole in the water.

--
Al McCann
m a c 3 5 8 (at)-n e w s g u y-(dot) c o m

Kilgore Trout wrote in
:

In article , john
Szalay says...

"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then
claim it was too stealthy to see.

Was waiting for that one.. :-)

Or photoshop in a ship sized hole in the water.

like this ?

BTW: if you want to watch ships and can,t
leave the house

http://keywestharborwebcam.com

http://nyharborwebcam.com

http://portcanaveralwebcam.com/

Attached Thumbnails
US - USS Zumwalt 2016-09-12 #1-hole-water.jpg

"john Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
31...
"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then claim
it was too stealthy to see.

Was waiting for that one.. :-)

You didn't have to wait long, first Zumwalt post and there it is. g
Bob

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 9/12/2016 8:38 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then claim
it was too stealthy to see.

Looks like you took a little road trip Bob, glad you were able to catch
this one!

Paul

Thanks Paul.
It was a great day for a trip plus the incentive that Zumwalt will probably
never be in this area again.
Fort Wetherill is quite a vantage point.
Bob

In article , john Szalay
says...

Kilgore Trout wrote in
:

In article , john
Szalay says...

"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then
claim it was too stealthy to see.

Was waiting for that one.. :-)

Or photoshop in a ship sized hole in the water.

like this ?

Yup.

--
Al McCann
m a c 3 5 8 (at)-n e w s g u y-(dot) c o m

Kilgore Trout wrote in
:

In article , john
Szalay says...

Kilgore Trout wrote in
:

In article , john
Szalay says...

"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island
on September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then
claim it was too stealthy to see.

Was waiting for that one.. :-)

Or photoshop in a ship sized hole in the water.

like this ?

Yup.

in many sat photos of the sea, you have to look hard to see the ships,
but their wakes stand out like sore thumbs for miles..

On 9/12/2016 8:38 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Stealthy destroyer USS Zumwalt departing Newport, Rhode Island on
September 12, 2016.
I suppose I could be a wise guy here, not attach a picture, then claim
it was too stealthy to see.

Looks like you took a little road trip Bob, glad you were able to
catch this one!

Paul

Thanks Paul.
It was a great day for a trip plus the incentive that Zumwalt will
probably never be in this area again.
Fort Wetherill is quite a vantage point.
Bob

Yes, it is a great spot!

Paul