Default New Hope- Narragansett RI 7-18-2016 b

I think this one has a Green hull Bob, but shooting into the sun makes
it tough to get good colors!

Attached Thumbnails
New Hope- Narragansett RI 7-18-2016 b-newhopenarragansettri_7-18-2016b.jpg

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
I think this one has a Green hull Bob, but shooting into the sun makes
it tough to get good colors!

Nice. The stern is green so I bet the rest is.
I've had trouble with the sun also. Moving it into the correct position is
almost as difficult as getting a cat to pose.
Thanks,
Bob

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
I think this one has a Green hull Bob, but shooting into the sun makes
it tough to get good colors!

The Red Sox aren't playing this evening so I had some time to fiddle. I
fooled around in Photoshop Elements to lighten the shadows a bit and get a
better view of the green(!) hull.
Someone once said "It's not easy being green".
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
New Hope- Narragansett RI 7-18-2016 b-newhopenarragansettri_7-18-2016b1.jpg

On 8/18/2016 11:30 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
I think this one has a Green hull Bob, but shooting into the sun makes
it tough to get good colors!

The Red Sox aren't playing this evening so I had some time to fiddle. I
fooled around in Photoshop Elements to lighten the shadows a bit and get
a better view of the green(!) hull.
Someone once said "It's not easy being green".
Bob

Looks good Bob, brings out the green better.

Paul