Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Antique And Classic Boat Show Images - 1-CBMM Entrance.jpg

Not sure where everybody went here but I guess I will have to post a
few images to keep things going .

On Saturday June 18th I ventured to St. Michaels , MD to check out the
Antique & Classic Boat Show at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum .
The weather was sunny and perfect for the event . There were many
wooden boats mostly power , both on land and in the water . In
addition there were venders selling all kinds of marine and some non
marine related items . The CBMM has many on going boat projects as
well as a work shop building wooden boats that is open for display .

I have about 50 or so images that I plan to display out of a total of
over 500 that I took when I was there .

All images were shot with my little Canon Powershot SX510 HS . I will
post small groups at a time .

I shall post a little of everything , not just boat pics .

Lee

The first one is the entrance you see to the museum when you arive .

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-CBMM Entrance.jpg (872.4 KB, 32 views)