Default RMS Segwun

Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

Attached Thumbnails
RMS Segwun-rms-segwun-port-carling-ont.jpg

On Aug 28, 2015, Clayton Langstaff wrote
(in ):

Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

- RMS Segwun at Port Carling, Ont.jpg, 318.4 KB

Looks like it’d be a trip well worth taking!

-Vlad

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky, Edina, MN, USA
vjkedrovsky at gmail dot com

On 28/08/2015 12:15 PM, Vlad wrote:
On Aug 28, 2015, Clayton Langstaff wrote
(in ):

Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

- RMS Segwun at Port Carling, Ont.jpg, 318.4 KB

Looks like it’d be a trip well worth taking!

-Vlad

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky, Edina, MN, USA
vjkedrovsky at gmail dot com
Some of Vlad's train and car pix can be seen at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/105989528@N06/sets
.

It sure is. It's quite beautiful inside, and they have several types of
cruises; 2 hour lake cruise, lunch cruise, dinner and sunset cruises.
I've done them all. The lunch cruise is usually a four hour cruise,
with lunch at one of the many resorts in the area.

On 8/28/2015 8:42 AM, Clayton Langstaff wrote:
Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

Looks like a neat spot Clayton!

Paul

On 29/08/2015 7:46 AM, Paul McGrane wrote:
On 8/28/2015 8:42 AM, Clayton Langstaff wrote:
Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

Looks like a neat spot Clayton!

Paul

Port Carling is quite a pretty location. It has a lock that lifts a
ship or boat an entire three feet, between Lakes Muskoka, and Rosseau.
There is a building beside the lock with a digital mosaic, on it, made
from old photographs of people and events of the area from ages past. I
posted it several years ago, but I'll dig it up and repost it.