BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   RMS Segwun (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/168692-rms-segwun.html)

Clayton Langstaff[_2_] August 28th 15 01:42 PM

RMS Segwun

1 Attachment(s)
Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

Vlad August 28th 15 05:15 PM

RMS Segwun

On Aug 28, 2015, Clayton Langstaff wrote
(in ):

Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

- RMS Segwun at Port Carling, Ont.jpg, 318.4 KB

Looks like it’d be a trip well worth taking!

-Vlad

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky, Edina, MN, USA
vjkedrovsky at gmail dot com

Clayton Langstaff[_2_] August 28th 15 05:49 PM

RMS Segwun

On 28/08/2015 12:15 PM, Vlad wrote:
On Aug 28, 2015, Clayton Langstaff wrote
(in ):

Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

- RMS Segwun at Port Carling, Ont.jpg, 318.4 KB

Looks like it’d be a trip well worth taking!

-Vlad

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky, Edina, MN, USA
vjkedrovsky at gmail dot com
Some of Vlad's train and car pix can be seen at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/105989528@N06/sets
.

It sure is. It's quite beautiful inside, and they have several types of
cruises; 2 hour lake cruise, lunch cruise, dinner and sunset cruises.
I've done them all. The lunch cruise is usually a four hour cruise,
with lunch at one of the many resorts in the area.

Paul McGrane August 29th 15 12:46 PM

RMS Segwun

On 8/28/2015 8:42 AM, Clayton Langstaff wrote:
Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

Looks like a neat spot Clayton!

Paul

Clayton Langstaff[_2_] August 30th 15 01:43 AM

RMS Segwun

On 29/08/2015 7:46 AM, Paul McGrane wrote:
On 8/28/2015 8:42 AM, Clayton Langstaff wrote:
Beautifully restored Royal Mail Ship "Segwun" locking through at Port
Carling, Ontario, in The Muskokas. I've taken many trips on this lovely
steam ship.

Looks like a neat spot Clayton!

Paul

Port Carling is quite a pretty location. It has a lock that lifts a
ship or boat an entire three feet, between Lakes Muskoka, and Rosseau.
There is a building beside the lock with a digital mosaic, on it, made
from old photographs of people and events of the area from ages past. I
posted it several years ago, but I'll dig it up and repost it.