Default US - tug Pocomoke

Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.
Attached Thumbnails
US - tug Pocomoke-pocomoke.jpg

On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

Thanks Paul. I think I'm back to being retired so hopefully more Canal
visits and more postings here.
Bob

On 8/15/2015 9:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

Thanks Paul. I think I'm back to being retired so hopefully more Canal
visits and more postings here.
Bob

Nice!

They are having some kind of boat races going on in Fall River this weekend.

Paul

On 8/15/2015 9:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

Thanks Paul. I think I'm back to being retired so hopefully more Canal
visits and more postings here.
Bob

Nice!

They are having some kind of boat races going on in Fall River this
weekend.

Paul

Hadn't heard about the races. Maybe get there next year if it's an annual
thing.
Bob