BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - tug Pocomoke (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/168502-us-tug-pocomoke.html)

Bob_R[_3_] August 15th 15 03:07 AM

US - tug Pocomoke

1 Attachment(s)
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Paul McGrane August 15th 15 01:42 PM

US - tug Pocomoke

On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] August 16th 15 02:15 AM

US - tug Pocomoke

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

Thanks Paul. I think I'm back to being retired so hopefully more Canal
visits and more postings here.
Bob

Paul McGrane August 16th 15 02:51 PM

US - tug Pocomoke

On 8/15/2015 9:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

Thanks Paul. I think I'm back to being retired so hopefully more Canal
visits and more postings here.
Bob

Nice!

They are having some kind of boat races going on in Fall River this weekend.

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] August 18th 15 02:06 AM

US - tug Pocomoke

On 8/15/2015 9:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/14/2015 10:07 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Tug Pocomoke westbound in the Cape Cod Canal.

Very nice Bob, glad to see you got to go down to the Canal for a while!

Paul

Thanks Paul. I think I'm back to being retired so hopefully more Canal
visits and more postings here.
Bob

Nice!

They are having some kind of boat races going on in Fall River this
weekend.

Paul

Hadn't heard about the races. Maybe get there next year if it's an annual
thing.
Bob