Default NL - Friesland - various - File 1 of 5 - friesland_2012-1.jpg (0/1)

Hello all,

2 pictures of a Mirror Dinghy (my father's and mine).

A shot of yachts moored at a Marekrite location (free for all moorings
scattered throughout Friesland)

One picture of the most looked after boat for younger crewmembers: the
iceboat... When the weather is good iceboats sail around the moorings in
Friesland to sell icecream! Always a happy moment for younger
crewmembers... ;-)

And a shot of a flatbottomed yacht hoisting her sails. I think it's a
"Boeier", but I'm no expert

Regards and enjoy,

Jeroen

On 09 Mar 2013 08:53:36 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

Hello all,

2 pictures of a Mirror Dinghy (my father's and mine).

A shot of yachts moored at a Marekrite location (free for all moorings
scattered throughout Friesland)

One picture of the most looked after boat for younger crewmembers: the
iceboat... When the weather is good iceboats sail around the moorings in
Friesland to sell icecream! Always a happy moment for younger
crewmembers... ;-)

And a shot of a flatbottomed yacht hoisting her sails. I think it's a
"Boeier", but I'm no expert

Regards and enjoy,

Jeroen

Wonderful shots and the colors are so rich and beautiful.

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133.133...
Hello all,

2 pictures of a Mirror Dinghy (my father's and mine).

A shot of yachts moored at a Marekrite location (free for all moorings
scattered throughout Friesland)

One picture of the most looked after boat for younger crewmembers: the
iceboat... When the weather is good iceboats sail around the moorings in
Friesland to sell icecream! Always a happy moment for younger
crewmembers... ;-)

And a shot of a flatbottomed yacht hoisting her sails. I think it's a
"Boeier", but I'm no expert

Regards and enjoy,

Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, beautiful pictures.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Regards and enjoy,

Jeroen

Wonderful shots and the colors are so rich and beautiful.

Thanx Joevan

Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, beautiful pictures.

Thanx Bouler

On 10 Mar 2013 09:04:01 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, beautiful pictures.

Thanx Bouler

Our freind and fellow ship lover is no more. He sent me an email
yesterday as a final goodby. Rip, Bouler, Jeroen our buddy.
Just a snip from his email.

"Yesterday 12 march I heard from my own doctor that I got permission.
Tomorrow at 9.30 AM she will give me an infusion wich will cause the
end of mij Life."

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:42:33 -0400, joevan
wrote:

On 10 Mar 2013 09:04:01 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, beautiful pictures.

Thanx Bouler

Our freind and fellow ship lover is no more. He sent me an email
yesterday as a final goodby. Rip, Bouler, Jeroen our buddy.
Just a snip from his email.

"Yesterday 12 march I heard from my own doctor that I got permission.
Tomorrow at 9.30 AM she will give me an infusion wich will cause the
end of mij Life."

Something got mixed up. Sorry for the error.
Johan (aka Bouler)

wrote:

On 10 Mar 2013 09:04:01 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, beautiful pictures.

Thanx Bouler

Our freind and fellow ship lover is no more. He sent me an email
yesterday as a final goodby. Rip, Bouler, Jeroen our buddy.
Just a snip from his email.

"Yesterday 12 march I heard from my own doctor that I got permission.
Tomorrow at 9.30 AM she will give me an infusion wich will cause the
end of mij Life."

Something got mixed up. Sorry for the error.
Johan (aka Bouler)

A bit more from Bouler, as I thought the last was not enough.
"As a good friend I want to let you know that this will happen.
Of course there is a lot of sadness and a lot of tears from my beloved
ones, but they all know its the best solution.
Goodby my friend, somtime is life to hard to live."

joevan wrote in

"Yesterday 12 march I heard from my own doctor that I got permission.
Tomorrow at 9.30 AM she will give me an infusion wich will cause the
end of mij Life."

Something got mixed up. Sorry for the error.
Johan (aka Bouler)

A bit more from Bouler, as I thought the last was not enough.
"As a good friend I want to let you know that this will happen.
Of course there is a lot of sadness and a lot of tears from my beloved
ones, but they all know its the best solution.
Goodby my friend, somtime is life to hard to live."

Ehm Joevan that's some sad news. I hope he went peacefully and whish his
family strenght to cope with their loss.

We will surely miss his contributions to this group.

Regards,

Jeroen

On 15 Mar 2013 17:05:48 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

joevan wrote in

"Yesterday 12 march I heard from my own doctor that I got permission.
Tomorrow at 9.30 AM she will give me an infusion wich will cause the
end of mij Life."
Something got mixed up. Sorry for the error.
Johan (aka Bouler)

A bit more from Bouler, as I thought the last was not enough.
"As a good friend I want to let you know that this will happen.
Of course there is a lot of sadness and a lot of tears from my beloved
ones, but they all know its the best solution.
Goodby my friend, somtime is life to hard to live."

Ehm Joevan that's some sad news. I hope he went peacefully and whish his
family strenght to cope with their loss.

We will surely miss his contributions to this group.

Regards,

Jeroen

I think he did what was best. You probably know more about the
assisted end of life in Holland.
He said that a sister committed sucide and he did not want to do that.
"My two daughters and I fought 4 months with psychiaters and all kind
of things that go with it.
I lived in that perod in Hell and it was very tough"
RIP and I am sorry to lose another friend.