Jeronimus[_4_] Jeronimus[_4_] is offline

Default NL - Friesland - various - File 1 of 5 - friesland_2012-1.jpg (0/1)

joevan wrote in

"Yesterday 12 march I heard from my own doctor that I got permission.
Tomorrow at 9.30 AM she will give me an infusion wich will cause the
end of mij Life."

Something got mixed up. Sorry for the error.
Johan (aka Bouler)

A bit more from Bouler, as I thought the last was not enough.
"As a good friend I want to let you know that this will happen.
Of course there is a lot of sadness and a lot of tears from my beloved
ones, but they all know its the best solution.
Goodby my friend, somtime is life to hard to live."

Ehm Joevan that's some sad news. I hope he went peacefully and whish his
family strenght to cope with their loss.

We will surely miss his contributions to this group.

Regards,

Jeroen