Default Peg Leg- Goodland FL

Attached Thumbnails
Peg Leg- Goodland FL-pegleg_goodlandfl_1-6-2013.jpg

"Paul McGrane" wrote in
news

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00

Attachment decoded: PegLeg_GoodlandFL_1-6-2013.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00--

Thanx for the pics Paul. Is it just me or is everybody out of season for
getting pictures? Not much postings lately in this group.

I still have a generous supply, so I can keep on till the season starts
again. :-)

Regards,

Jeroen

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
. 133.133...
"Paul McGrane" wrote in
news

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00

Attachment decoded: PegLeg_GoodlandFL_1-6-2013.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00--

Thanx for the pics Paul. Is it just me or is everybody out of season for
getting pictures? Not much postings lately in this group.

I still have a generous supply, so I can keep on till the season starts
again. :-)

Regards,

Jeroen

I think you are right Jeroen, it's winter and not as easy to hang out by the
shore to get pictures. I took a vacation down to Florida, the weather was in
the 80s, nice weather to be out on the water :-)

Paul

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:59:17 -0500, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
.133.133...
"Paul McGrane" wrote in
news

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00

Attachment decoded: PegLeg_GoodlandFL_1-6-2013.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00--

Thanx for the pics Paul. Is it just me or is everybody out of season for
getting pictures? Not much postings lately in this group.

I still have a generous supply, so I can keep on till the season starts
again. :-)

Regards,

Jeroen

I think you are right Jeroen, it's winter and not as easy to hang out by the
shore to get pictures. I took a vacation down to Florida, the weather was in
the 80s, nice weather to be out on the water :-)

Paul

Good for you, and thanks too for the pictures. Makes me want to go and
see some harbors once spring comes.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:59:17 -0500, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
9.133.133...
[...]

Thanks Joe :-)