BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Peg Leg- Goodland FL (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/156384-peg-leg-goodland-fl.html)

Paul McGrane January 18th 13 04:25 PM

Peg Leg- Goodland FL

1 Attachment(s)

Jeronimus[_4_] January 19th 13 09:38 AM

Peg Leg- Goodland FL

"Paul McGrane" wrote in
:

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00

Attachment decoded: PegLeg_GoodlandFL_1-6-2013.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00--

Thanx for the pics Paul. Is it just me or is everybody out of season for
getting pictures? Not much postings lately in this group.

I still have a generous supply, so I can keep on till the season starts
again. :-)

Regards,

Jeroen

Paul McGrane January 19th 13 01:59 PM

Peg Leg- Goodland FL

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
. 133.133...
"Paul McGrane" wrote in
:

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00

Attachment decoded: PegLeg_GoodlandFL_1-6-2013.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00--

Thanx for the pics Paul. Is it just me or is everybody out of season for
getting pictures? Not much postings lately in this group.

I still have a generous supply, so I can keep on till the season starts
again. :-)

Regards,

Jeroen

I think you are right Jeroen, it's winter and not as easy to hang out by the
shore to get pictures. I took a vacation down to Florida, the weather was in
the 80s, nice weather to be out on the water :-)

Paul

joevan[_3_] January 19th 13 10:38 PM

Peg Leg- Goodland FL

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:59:17 -0500, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
.133.133...
"Paul McGrane" wrote in
:

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00

Attachment decoded: PegLeg_GoodlandFL_1-6-2013.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_185B_01CDF56E.749BFD00--

Thanx for the pics Paul. Is it just me or is everybody out of season for
getting pictures? Not much postings lately in this group.

I still have a generous supply, so I can keep on till the season starts
again. :-)

Regards,

Jeroen

I think you are right Jeroen, it's winter and not as easy to hang out by the
shore to get pictures. I took a vacation down to Florida, the weather was in
the 80s, nice weather to be out on the water :-)

Paul

Good for you, and thanks too for the pictures. Makes me want to go and
see some harbors once spring comes.

Paul McGrane January 20th 13 03:52 PM

Peg Leg- Goodland FL

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:59:17 -0500, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
9.133.133...
"Paul McGrane" wrote in

[...]