Default NL - Den Helder - Clipperrrace batch 5 - Parade of Sail- welcome to Yorkshire and Derry Londonderry - File 13 of 13 - Clipperrace 04 13.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
NL - Den Helder - Clipperrrace batch 5 - Parade of Sail- welcome to Yorkshire and Derry Londonderry - File 13 of 13 - Clipperrace 04 13.jpg (1/1)-clipperrace-04-13.jpg

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133.133...

Bedankt Jeroen voor deze mooie serie.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in news:5037c72d$0$20650
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133.133...

Bedankt Jeroen voor deze mooie serie.

Graag gedaan. Heb er nog een heleboel!

A great invigorating post. Many thanks.

"Sj" schreef in bericht
On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:25:41 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
9.133.133...

Bedankt Jeroen voor deze mooie serie.

Always nice to see I can still read & understand some Dutch

Born in Hilversum if I'm right;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Sj" schreef in bericht

Born in Hilversum if I'm right;-)

You got it

Left Holland when I was 8 ... got thrown in school here
knowing just a few words, yes & no being 2 of them ...

We sure learned fast

I have a 1/2 sister whose kids attend a Dutch speaking
school 1 day a week in Atlanta & then takes them to
Holland for part of their summer vacation ...

Very clever, but you know , most Dutch people understand Englisch and a lot
of them speak it.
I'm one of them;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Holland for part of their summer vacation ...

Very clever, but you know , most Dutch people understand Englisch and
a lot of them speak it.
I'm one of them;-)

She's insuring that it works the other way around also

The kids were all born here ... totally committed to the
Dutch heritage of her family

When I took my kids to Holland to show them where
I was born, I found myself thinking in Dutch after 2-3
days ... really surprised me

Sj

Great fun when using the subway in London (or other major cities with lot's
of Europea tourists..)too... As I understand Dutch, English, German and to
a small extent French, you can really pick up some conversations.. haha

Jeroen