Jeronimus[_4_] Jeronimus[_4_] is offline

Default NL - Den Helder - Clipperrrace batch 5 - Parade of Sail- welcome to Yorkshire and Derry Londonderry - File 13 of 13 - Clipperrace 04 13.jpg (1/1)

Holland for part of their summer vacation ...

Very clever, but you know , most Dutch people understand Englisch and
a lot of them speak it.
I'm one of them;-)

She's insuring that it works the other way around also

The kids were all born here ... totally committed to the
Dutch heritage of her family

When I took my kids to Holland to show them where
I was born, I found myself thinking in Dutch after 2-3
days ... really surprised me

Sj

Great fun when using the subway in London (or other major cities with lot's
of Europea tourists..)too... As I understand Dutch, English, German and to
a small extent French, you can really pick up some conversations.. haha

Jeroen