Default NOT A BIG BOAT BUT A FAST BOAT

Just an old muddy Kansas Lake and Maggie glides the Big Mercury on to
the trailer for the trip back home.

Attached Thumbnails
NOT A BIG BOAT BUT A FAST BOAT-boat.jpg

In article ,
Ron & Maggie wrote:

Just an old muddy Kansas Lake and Maggie glides the Big Mercury on to
the trailer for the trip back home.

That ain't no FAST boat, itsa BASS boat!

Hi Maggie...looks like fun Ron!

Paul

"Ron & Maggie" wrote in message
Just an old muddy Kansas Lake and Maggie glides the Big Mercury on to
the trailer for the trip back home.

Paul McGrane wrote:
Hi Maggie...looks like fun Ron!

Paul

"Ron & Maggie" wrote in message
Just an old muddy Kansas Lake and Maggie glides the Big Mercury on to
the trailer for the trip back home.

Posted this just for you Paul.

Ron

cebo wrote:
In article ,
Ron & Maggie wrote:

Just an old muddy Kansas Lake and Maggie glides the Big Mercury on to
the trailer for the trip back home.

That ain't no FAST boat, itsa BASS boat!

150 Merc with Wiseco pistons, exhaust tuner, ported by GPM in Eagle
Rock, Missouri and running GP heads, 23 pitch screw and about 6600 RPM
add to 75 MPH + with two on board. Would love to take you for a ride on
one of our stump filled mud bottom lakes. Cooler if full of beer also.

In article ,
Ron & Maggie wrote:

cebo wrote:
In article ,
Ron & Maggie wrote:

Just an old muddy Kansas Lake and Maggie glides the Big Mercury on to
the trailer for the trip back home.

That ain't no FAST boat, itsa BASS boat!

150 Merc with Wiseco pistons, exhaust tuner, ported by GPM in Eagle
Rock, Missouri and running GP heads, 23 pitch screw and about 6600 RPM
add to 75 MPH + with two on board. Would love to take you for a ride on
one of our stump filled mud bottom lakes. Cooler if full of beer also.

I stand corrected, It's a FAST BASS bost!! Enjoy the ride, you'll get
to em first!

cebo wrote:
In article ,
Ron & Maggie wrote:

cebo wrote:
In article ,
Ron & Maggie wrote:

Just an old muddy Kansas Lake and Maggie glides the Big Mercury on to
the trailer for the trip back home.
That ain't no FAST boat, itsa BASS boat!

150 Merc with Wiseco pistons, exhaust tuner, ported by GPM in Eagle
Rock, Missouri and running GP heads, 23 pitch screw and about 6600 RPM
add to 75 MPH + with two on board. Would love to take you for a ride on
one of our stump filled mud bottom lakes. Cooler if full of beer also.

I stand corrected, It's a FAST BASS bost!! Enjoy the ride, you'll get
to em first!

Cebo, first beer and some BBQ is on me if you ever make it to Kansas City.

Ron

[IMG] code is On

Fast Boat MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 January 30th 09 04:38 PM
fast boat Fredo General 18 March 17th 07 02:19 AM
FREE Advertising - Sell you boat fast ------> Boat Agent <-------- Car Agent UK Paddle 0 February 5th 05 07:39 PM
FREE Advertising - Sell you boat fast ------> Boat Agent <-------- Car Agent UK Power Boats 0 February 5th 05 07:39 PM
How big a boat can be launched at a boat ramp? Tony V General 15 August 30th 03 07:57 AM