Default Net drum on a Dragger Galilee RI

Attached Thumbnails
Net drum on a Dragger Galilee RI-draggernetdrum_galileeri_aug3_2010.jpg

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:18:08 -0400, "Paul McGrane"

Interesting shot. That air pump I assume it is an air unit, looks a
bit like an airplane motor.

wrote:

Interesting shot. That air pump I assume it is an air unit, looks a
bit like an airplane motor.

Yes it does :-)
Paul