Default Two crew members kidnapped

Attached Thumbnails
Two crew members kidnapped-jdn.jpg

In article ,
"Willem Van der Voort" wrote:

begin 666 jdn.jpg

This sort of thing is becoming way to common. When will our governments
take action against piracy? History is full of such action, armadas of
war ships cruised the sea looking for pirates and usually dispatched
them on the spot. So what's different now? If authorities cannot agree
to whom the problem rests with, then place bounties on piracy and allow
independent contractors to arm themselves under license, hire personnel,
and protect the seas. I would think that piracy is no less than
terrorism on the seas and those that are involved should be tracked down
and put down; regardless of where then are from.