Default Not really nautical but some of my friends here will like this

Give it a while to load, and once it has finished use your left mouse
button to go around and around or up and down ceiling and floor. It is
worth seeing in great detail. I was there once in 1964 but it didn't
look this good. It has been treated in more recent years to a lot of
care and understanding of the art.

this via my email from one of my professional memberships.

"It is truly amazing. At least
the Vatican is putting digital imaging technology to good use. I
have had some people tell me they think it is better than actually
going there!"

http://www.vatican.va/various/cappel..._vr/index.html

In article ,
joevan wrote:

Give it a while to load, and once it has finished use your left mouse
button to go around and around or up and down ceiling and floor. It is
worth seeing in great detail. I was there once in 1964 but it didn't
look this good. It has been treated in more recent years to a lot of
care and understanding of the art.

this via my email from one of my professional memberships.

"It is truly amazing. At least
the Vatican is putting digital imaging technology to good use. I
have had some people tell me they think it is better than actually
going there!"

http://www.vatican.va/various/cappel..._vr/index.html

Not your usual but very much appreciated, a lovely link. I shall pass
it on. Thank you.

[IMG] code is On

My Friends..... jamesgangnc General 7 October 9th 08 05:52 AM
Friends of the Fox blazin General 0 March 6th 06 01:32 AM
Friends Reggie Smithers General 0 January 24th 06 11:28 PM
With Friends like him .... Vito ASA 2 November 10th 05 07:13 PM