Default The Flying Dutchman

I've looked at her all winter and I don't know anything about her. She is in
Portland and I'm a mile away. I will try to find more about her.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
The Flying Dutchman-img_7817.jpg

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:22:18 -0500, "MWB" wrote:

I've looked at her all winter and I don't know anything about her. She is in
Portland and I'm a mile away. I will try to find more about her.

Mark

Interesting. Looks all new and perfect above deck and in need ot paint
below. Thanks for another wonderful post. We are in the blizzard
phase here in Philly again. I just cleared a path out front. Easy job
as I do where noone has walked. Even did my nextdoor neighbor. Took
very little time.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:22:18 -0500, "MWB" wrote:

I've looked at her all winter and I don't know anything about her. She is
in
Portland and I'm a mile away. I will try to find more about her.

Mark

Interesting. Looks all new and perfect above deck and in need ot paint
below. Thanks for another wonderful post. We are in the blizzard
phase here in Philly again. I just cleared a path out front. Easy job
as I do where noone has walked. Even did my nextdoor neighbor. Took
very little time.

The photo I posted is low quality. I checked out the original photo and I
can see the name, it is the Raw Faith out of Rockland, Maine

http://www.woodenboat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78375

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqszHEW2_s

This has been a very warm February in Maine. The storms went out to sea to
the south of us and missed Maine. We usually get 100 plus inches of snow. I
got a new snow blower and I want to move some snow.

Last night was rainy and very windy. We have rain + snow melt + frozen
ground = floods

Mark