joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default The Flying Dutchman

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:22:18 -0500, "MWB" wrote:

I've looked at her all winter and I don't know anything about her. She is in
Portland and I'm a mile away. I will try to find more about her.

Mark

Interesting. Looks all new and perfect above deck and in need ot paint
below. Thanks for another wonderful post. We are in the blizzard
phase here in Philly again. I just cleared a path out front. Easy job
as I do where noone has walked. Even did my nextdoor neighbor. Took
very little time.