Default NL - Texel - All in a day's work, some low-res snap shots

Some low resolution snap shots made on my blackberry. I was fortunate
enough to have a business visit to the island of Texel, buyt unfortunate
enough not to have my cam with me. Otherwise I could have shot some better
pics. As it is, this was the best I could do.

The first 6 pictures were taken a few weeks ago. The other's today,
starting with the sunrise over the navy-base seen from the ramp to the
ferry to Texel. The sunny pictures are from the return trip. It was an
absolutely perfect day, almost windless on the Waddensea.

Hope you enjoy and don't mind the low quality.

Regards,
\
Jeroen

[IMG] code is On

Sailing Vessels - "Day's End 3.jpg" 92.0 KBytes yEnc [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 16th 09 09:18 AM
Day's End OT Thom Stewart ASA 1 February 15th 07 01:14 AM
More Sailing shots from Scotty's Boat Capt. Rob ASA 2 July 27th 06 06:04 PM
FS: Snap instalation tool (Press N Snap) in FL Over40pirate Marketplace 0 May 1st 04 11:38 PM
For want of a snap? Clams Canino General 6 September 5th 03 02:14 PM