Clams Canino

Default For want of a snap?

My new boat is missing one of the snaps that holds the bimini up.

It's shaped like a tight horseshoe and one side jams up under the windsheild
frame, the other side has a male snap for the bimini. Snap in question says
34T on it.

Anyone got an easy source to get one?

-W

bomar

You mean one of these??
http://tinyurl.com/m5u3
Any boat dealer should have them....or of course Boat US or West Marine

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
My new boat is missing one of the snaps that holds the bimini up.

It's shaped like a tight horseshoe and one side jams up under the

windsheild
frame, the other side has a male snap for the bimini. Snap in question

says
34T on it.

Anyone got an easy source to get one?

-W

Clams Canino

I tried West Marine - no go.

Imagine the top snap in that picture folded over tighter till it made a "U"
that had almost no space between the two uprights.

-W

"bomar" wrote in message
You mean one of these??
http://tinyurl.com/m5u3
Any boat dealer should have them....or of course Boat US or West Marine

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
My new boat is missing one of the snaps that holds the bimini up.

It's shaped like a tight horseshoe and one side jams up under the

windsheild
frame, the other side has a male snap for the bimini. Snap in question

says
34T on it.

Anyone got an easy source to get one?

-W

Don ßailey

I tried West Marine - no go.

Imagine the top snap in that picture folded over tighter till it made a

"U"
that had almost no space between the two uprights.

-W

Doncha just love driving all over creation looking for a 50 cent part
that no one has?

db

"bomar" wrote in message
You mean one of these??
http://tinyurl.com/m5u3
Any boat dealer should have them....or of course Boat US or West Marine

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
My new boat is missing one of the snaps that holds the bimini up.

It's shaped like a tight horseshoe and one side jams up under the

windsheild
frame, the other side has a male snap for the bimini. Snap in

question
says
34T on it.

Anyone got an easy source to get one?

-W

Richard Malcolm

try the boat company. I have a used Four Winns and when I call them
for something like this, they always know more than I do. Maybe yours
will be able to help idenify who made the snaps