Default ? followup

I don't know how to make the contact sheets,
so it's pretty much like Forest Gump's momma
used to say - "Ya never know what you're gonna get".

I'll figure out a better way of archiving - some day.

But For the most part I THINK these are not repeats.

Enjoy?

Richard

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:25:58 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

I don't know how to make the contact sheets,
so it's pretty much like Forest Gump's momma
used to say - "Ya never know what you're gonna get".

I'll figure out a better way of archiving - some day.

But For the most part I THINK these are not repeats.

Enjoy?

Richard

If you want to make contact sheets, check out www.irfanview. It is a
simple matter. It is also free and one of the best to view files and
many other things.

"cavelamb" schreef in bericht
m...
I don't know how to make the contact sheets,
so it's pretty much like Forest Gump's momma
used to say - "Ya never know what you're gonna get".

I'll figure out a better way of archiving - some day.

But For the most part I THINK these are not repeats.

Thanks very much Richard, a very nice post wit many beautiful peaceful
places.
About the contact sheets read what joevan wrote, its free and it works
great.
There are more ways, but give this a try first.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler wrote:
"cavelamb" schreef in bericht
m...
I don't know how to make the contact sheets,
so it's pretty much like Forest Gump's momma
used to say - "Ya never know what you're gonna get".

I'll figure out a better way of archiving - some day.

But For the most part I THINK these are not repeats.

Thanks very much Richard, a very nice post wit many beautiful peaceful
places.
About the contact sheets read what joevan wrote, its free and it works
great.
There are more ways, but give this a try first.

Ok, so now I know that ya gotta put something in the Subject block
for any of it to make sense.

Still learning stuff.

"cavelamb" schreef in bericht
m...
I don't know how to make the contact sheets,
so it's pretty much like Forest Gump's momma
used to say - "Ya never know what you're gonna get".

I'll figure out a better way of archiving - some day.

But For the most part I THINK these are not repeats.

Thanks very much Richard, a very nice post wit many beautiful peaceful
places.
About the contact sheets read what joevan wrote, its free and it works
great.
There are more ways, but give this a try first.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

rig tuning suggestions followup mr.b[_2_] Cruising 0 August 8th 09 02:17 PM
A followup to the new boat post NOYB General 18 November 20th 05 01:27 PM
Followup on new axles, springs LD General 2 July 29th 05 03:15 AM
Flexiteek followup Eisboch General 21 November 12th 04 10:30 PM
paradise cove followup Brien Alkire General 7 March 2nd 04 03:25 AM