Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LD

Default Followup on new axles, springs

Well, thanks guys, TowPro has delivered. The cost was well under two other
shops and even the parts (tandem axle kit) was under Northern. My only
gripe is/was that they didn't want anything to do with the installation
(conversion) on my aluminum, twin axle trailer. I did call the mfg. (Rolls)
who told me my conversion from twin to tandem and removing the continuous
spring hangers was OK and wouldn't compromise the strength. So, I've got
the axles with spring pads welded on both sides which gives me the option of
installing above or below, springs, and a tandem kit. Now just need to
find a place to park the boat in the water for a few hours so I can do the
swap.
LD

Where to get new springs and axles N Atl area LD General 13 July 24th 05 07:05 PM
Boat trailer springs --Christopher General 2 April 24th 05 11:51 AM
Flexiteek followup Eisboch General 21 November 12th 04 10:30 PM
Volvo distributor springs Mike V. General 3 May 12th 04 05:56 PM
paradise cove followup Brien Alkire General 7 March 2nd 04 03:25 AM