Default Split file pictures

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:20:29 -0500, Sj wrote:

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:43:43 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Sj" schreef in bericht
. ..

I suppose it's easier to save them that way, as long as
you know which you want to save ... I save each one
individually ... it's set up to go to the folder of choice ...

Never mind ... I take it you mean segments to the same
file ...

I would think how one joins segments would depend
on the news reader one is using ... but have always
used Agent so don't know how it's done in any other
program ...

You saw the screenprints, thats the way I do it in Outlook Express.

Have never used OE ... started w/ Agent & am still w/ it

Sj

Same here. Agent is good enough for anyone. As a matter of fact it is
the best there is for usenet.

"Sj" schreef in bericht

I would think how one joins segments would depend
on the news reader one is using ... but have always
used Agent so don't know how it's done in any other
program ...

You saw the screenprints, thats the way I do it in Outlook Express.

Have never used OE ... started w/ Agent & am still w/ it

Keep it that way;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Sj wrote:
On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:31:07 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Sj" schreef in bericht

I would think how one joins segments would depend
on the news reader one is using ... but have always
used Agent so don't know how it's done in any other
program ...

You saw the screenprints, thats the way I do it in Outlook Express.
Have never used OE ... started w/ Agent & am still w/ it

Keep it that way;-)

I plan on it, Bouler ... I don't use Word nor IE either ...

I prefer a Word Viewer & FF ... nice to have choices

Sj

This is the first time I have EVER used Outlook Express.

I started with Netscape and stayed with it far past the end.
Thunderbird seemed a reasonable choice for a replacement at the time.
But maybe I need to reconsider Agent. It has been mentioned before.

Free-Agent is no more.
But $25 won't break the piggy bank either...

Sj wrote:
On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:31:07 +0200, "Bouler"

"Sj" schreef in bericht