Default Wind Song- Newport RI

Were cruising through Newport Harbor now...nice boats everywhere!
Attached Thumbnails
Wind Song- Newport RI-windsong_newportri_june2009.jpg

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
Were cruising through Newport Harbor now...nice boats everywhere!

Very nice indeed, I needed one when I was younger but never could afford
one;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in message

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
Were cruising through Newport Harbor now...nice boats everywhere!

Very nice indeed, I needed one when I was younger but never could afford
one;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

You should buy one now and hire a young crew to sail her for you Bouler ;-)

Paul

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
news

Were cruising through Newport Harbor now...nice boats everywhere!

Very nice indeed, I needed one when I was younger but never could afford
one;-)

You should buy one now and hire a young crew to sail her for you Bouler
;-)

I still don't have enough money;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:02:28 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
news

Were cruising through Newport Harbor now...nice boats everywhere!

Very nice indeed, I needed one when I was younger but never could afford
one;-)

You should buy one now and hire a young crew to sail her for you Bouler
;-)

I still don't have enough money;-)

Who needs money, when you have your good looks. : 0 )

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Were cruising through Newport Harbor now...nice boats everywhere!

Very nice indeed, I needed one when I was younger but never could
afford
one;-)

You should buy one now and hire a young crew to sail her for you Bouler
;-)

I still don't have enough money;-)

Who needs money, when you have your good looks. : 0 )

LOL;-))
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

My new theme song... Zombie of Woodstock General 2 May 26th 09 02:26 PM
A new song... William Bruce General 0 December 6th 05 12:25 AM
Song of The Day... Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 November 30th 04 09:59 PM
Swan Song Skip Gundlach Cruising 5 July 1st 04 06:59 PM
ABC song DSK ASA 1 May 7th 04 01:21 AM