Default Emily F. Manning- Bristol RI b

Attached Thumbnails
Emily F. Manning- Bristol RI b-emilyf_manning-bristolri_june2009b.jpg

A Rhode Island lobster?????????

I have a friend from Stonington, Maine and he's going to put 600 traps in
this week. He usually puts in 1800 traps. I think he's getting $3.25 from
the dealer. It's $4.99 a pound at the lobster store up here Paul. How much
in your neck of the woods???

GO RED SOX NATION

Mark

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Oh yeah, there are pleanty of lobsters down here Mark!
The price is the same here $4.99... in the Supermarket $5.99lb.

Paul

I love lobster and at those prices it's a steal. I think the prices will go
lower up here.

GO RED SOX

mark

I love it too Mark!
I was reading an article in the paper about how Maine lobsterman were having
a hard time
and were selling out of their trucks to try and get a better price then the
fish markets would give them.
A few do it down here also.

Paul

"MWB" wrote in message

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Oh yeah, there are pleanty of lobsters down here Mark!
The price is the same here $4.99... in the Supermarket $5.99lb.

Paul

I love lobster and at those prices it's a steal. I think the prices will
go lower up here.

GO RED SOX

mark

I talked to my friend and he doesn't have a problem with dealers selling on
the side of the road. I will buy from them.

HORRIBLE WEATHER UP HERE

Mark