Default 1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge

Attached Thumbnails
1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge-1678-dutch-sloop-laurence-dunn-s_edge.jpg

"swordedge" schreef in bericht

Thats a neat painting of the model I once made in 300 hours.
I worked on it three years especcially in wintertime.
Here my model.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge-statenjacht-netherlands-made-bouler.jpg

That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:30:56 +0100, "swordedge"
wrote:

That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

Yes it is nice and I have had the jpg for a few years at least. Nice
to see it again, Bouler.

"swordedge" schreef in bericht
That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

Thanks David and I'm too pleased they match each other.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"joevan" schreef in bericht

That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

Yes it is nice and I have had the jpg for a few years at least. Nice
to see it again, Bouler.

Thanks joevan, I see her every day because we sleep in the same room;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler