BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/106854-1678-dutch-sloop-laurence-dunn-s_edge.html)

swordedge June 11th 09 12:16 PM

1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge

1 Attachment(s)

Bouler June 11th 09 06:08 PM

1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge

1 Attachment(s)

"swordedge" schreef in bericht

Thats a neat painting of the model I once made in 300 hours.
I worked on it three years especcially in wintertime.
Here my model.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

swordedge June 11th 09 06:30 PM

1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge

That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

joevan[_3_] June 11th 09 09:08 PM

1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:30:56 +0100, "swordedge"
wrote:

That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

Yes it is nice and I have had the jpg for a few years at least. Nice
to see it again, Bouler.

Bouler June 11th 09 10:48 PM

1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge

"swordedge" schreef in bericht
That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

Thanks David and I'm too pleased they match each other.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler June 11th 09 10:50 PM

1678 Dutch Sloop by Laurence Dunn S_edge

"joevan" schreef in bericht

That is really wonderful....... I'm pleased to see they match each other.
Best wishes, David

Yes it is nice and I have had the jpg for a few years at least. Nice
to see it again, Bouler.

Thanks joevan, I see her every day because we sleep in the same room;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler