Default S.S. Reina Victoria-Eugenia by Laurence Dunn S_edge

Attached Thumbnails
S.S. Reina Victoria-Eugenia by Laurence Dunn S_edge-s.s.-reina-victoria-eugenia-laurence-dunn-s_edge.jpg

I'm trying to finish this lot of shipping watercolour paintings by this
weekend. As I have found some very nice victorian engravings which I will
post to artpics as soon as possible. I'm still looking at your scans, the
last one of the barn is quite wonderful.
David