Default Star of India

Attached Thumbnails
Star of India-star-india.jpg

Hi Pat, wouldn't have one of the "Star of India" beam on would you?

Dave

"Dave Doubleyew-2" wrote in message

Hi Pat, wouldn't have one of the "Star of India" beam on would you?

No I don't and it turns out that I mis-identified the one in the original
pic Dave. Here is one of the Star of India but it's not what you're asking
for. Sorry.

Pat

PS - I also apologize for the distractions in the picture. That fat guy
looks like he probably could have gotten by without the sandwich.

Attached Thumbnails
Star of India-star-india-2.jpg

where was this taken?

"Andre Blanchard" wrote in message
where was this taken?

San Diego Bay. (California - USA)

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Attachment decoded: Star of India.jpg
`

hey, PIG, it's time for you to go back to your KKK buddies in the
Hatemonger's Clique and leave the non-car picture NGs to the adults.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when
you lose your job. Recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his job" –
Ronald Reagan