BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Star of India (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/103681-star-india.html)

Paddy's Pig March 28th 09 09:14 PM

Star of India

1 Attachment(s)

Dave Doubleyew-2[_2_] March 28th 09 11:04 PM

Star of India

Hi Pat, wouldn't have one of the "Star of India" beam on would you?

Dave

Paddy's Pig March 28th 09 11:23 PM

Star of India

1 Attachment(s)
"Dave Doubleyew-2" wrote in message

Hi Pat, wouldn't have one of the "Star of India" beam on would you?

No I don't and it turns out that I mis-identified the one in the original
pic Dave. Here is one of the Star of India but it's not what you're asking
for. Sorry.

Pat

PS - I also apologize for the distractions in the picture. That fat guy
looks like he probably could have gotten by without the sandwich.

Dave Doubleyew-2[_2_] March 29th 09 12:32 PM

Star of India

No worries, Pat; it's just as interesting ... :-)

I keep promising myself to build a model wooden scale vessel but ...

Dave

Andre Blanchard March 31st 09 01:43 AM

Star of India

where was this taken?

Paddy's Pig March 31st 09 02:37 AM

Star of India

"Andre Blanchard" wrote in message
where was this taken?

San Diego Bay. (California - USA)

HEMI-Powered[_2_] April 12th 09 11:09 PM

Star of India

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Attachment decoded: Star of India.jpg
`

hey, PIG, it's time for you to go back to your KKK buddies in the
Hatemonger's Clique and leave the non-car picture NGs to the adults.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when
you lose your job. Recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his job" –
Ronald Reagan