posted to rec.boats.racing.power
Don Dando

Default Second Test post

Test 456

posted to rec.boats.racing.power
gman

"Don Dando" wrote in message
. net...
Test 456

I didn't know there was going to be a test!

posted to rec.boats.racing.power
Larry Keller

Yup! Better pay attention !

Don

Don,
Do YOU think this group will ever return to LIFE?
I would great if it did!
Larry

I didn't know there was going to be a test!

posted to rec.boats.racing.power
43V

What did i miss a test... again dang i aint never going to win a race
that way

OT Stress Test JimH General 57 February 6th 06 06:17 PM
OT--Don't trust the Washington Post and NY Times NOYB General 1 November 17th 05 09:12 PM
WinXP not detecting all memory Steve Leyland ASA 1 November 2nd 05 01:51 AM