Snowpup

Default Help with Boat Identification

Hi,

I firsly must apologise for the crosspost.

I was wondering if anyone could please help me?

I recently purchased a boat, and am having trouble identifying it.

I was originally informed by the seller that it was a Fletcher
Arrowflyte 14. Having since posted its photos online, I have been told
its definately not a Fletcher, but might be a Simms or a Picton.

I'm completely out of my depth here (No pun intended.)

I have put copies of the photos online at http://www.snowpup.org/boat/
(1 - 8 are the main pics, the others are variations)

Any help, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Yours gratefully,

Snowpup.

Rick Hughes

"Snowpup" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I firsly must apologise for the crosspost.

I was wondering if anyone could please help me?

Looks like a Picton to me.

Dave Picton is still in business in Bridgend, S.Wales ... although he makes
his money selling garish US imports now, but will still sell spares or fix
Pictons.
http://www.cobraribs.com/Boats_Ribs.shtml

N.B. You might get more responses if you resize the pictures - they are
larger than a screen size and also at 700kb+ many may not be bothered to
view - resize to around 50-60kb

Rick

J C

Snowpup

"Rick Hughes" wrote in message ...

Looks like a Picton to me.

N.B. You might get more responses if you resize the pictures - they are
larger than a screen size and also at 700kb+ many may not be bothered to
view - resize to around 50-60kb

Rick

Thank you for the responce Rick,

I intend to follow up on your Picton lead.

Also, as you suggested, I have now resized the photos, and they are
available in 4 flavours. The pictures in the main directory average
around 70kb, and the half, and quarter resolution sub directories,
have versions approximately 40kb, and 20kb, respectively.

Many thanks once more.

Snowpup