Phil

Default Help with Boat Identification

Try posting on boatmad.com if no answer from ng's.

Phil

Snowpup wrote:
Hi,

I firsly must apologise for the crosspost.

I was wondering if anyone could please help me?

I recently purchased a boat, and am having trouble identifying it.

I was originally informed by the seller that it was a Fletcher
Arrowflyte 14. Having since posted its photos online, I have been told
its definately not a Fletcher, but might be a Simms or a Picton.

I'm completely out of my depth here (No pun intended.)

I have put copies of the photos online at http://www.snowpup.org/boat/
(1 - 8 are the main pics, the others are variations)

Any help, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Yours gratefully,

Snowpup.