Jason

Default AD: Race Pak Hot Tach II for sale

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html

br    I have a MINT condition Race Pak Hot Tach II for
sale.  I upgraded to a III so I no longer need this one.
p    a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439361925"Auction
Link/a
pThanks, Jason
pJust in case link does not work
br       A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439361925"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439361925/A
br /html

The Harpers Ferry Outdoor Festival and Tim Gavin Race is on Saturday, June 26 Potomac River General 0 June 3rd 04 09:18 PM
RPM's / Tach question Don General 22 April 17th 04 04:23 AM
Motor runs rough with tach wire hooked up Ed Barchetta General 22 February 20th 04 01:43 AM
Evinrude tach problems Eric H General 1 August 26th 03 08:19 PM
Swim and kayak race in Yonkers. NY Aug 24th 2003 jema99 Touring 0 July 23rd 03 01:00 PM