Boatracer11f

Default Exciting Boat Racing Website!!!

THE TERROR IS BACK............................

Boy it is so much nicer in this newsgroup now that I don't post
anymore. Now no one says a damn thing worth reading! Not even any
stories from Ron Hill! This site sucks. I think most racers enjoy
complaining so now they don't go to the Googles site because there is
NO ONE to complain about. No Mike A, no Mike Barrett, Big Bird and
all the rest of the entertainment is gone.........Happy bottle sucking
cry babies!

Mike Barrett

PS. Since I was such a horrible detriment to the sport of boatracing
how much is membership up since I quit posting? Jackasses!

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
NEW Boat Profit Margins Konnie General 19 December 19th 03 04:57 AM